NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Falafels - what can I do with them?

(7 Posts)
Pinner35 Tue 02-Oct-12 10:13:37

In an attempt to free up some freezer space ready for Christmas, I have discovered a box of falafels (we bought them as part of a buffet and forgot to use them!) I'd like to use them as part of a main meal, so they all get used at once.

So, other than putting them in a wrap with some tzatiki, what else can I do?

DameFanny Tue 02-Oct-12 10:15:35

Eat them like veggie burgers, or put them on rice and salad with a chilli sauce?

HerOffTheInternet Tue 02-Oct-12 10:16:29

mmmm...falafels....

i have them warm in pitta with salad and some chilli dressing/mayo with sweet potato chips on the side

Pinner35 Tue 02-Oct-12 10:43:50

Both sound lovely....I'll do both options at the weekend <falafel overload>. Thanks.

thereistheball Wed 03-Oct-12 14:53:27

I am obsessed with falafels at the moment. I have them in toasted wholemeal pita breads lathered with humous and stuffed with salad, halved cherry tomatoes, slivers of red onion, feta cheese and chili sauce.

CharlotteBronteSaurus Wed 03-Oct-12 14:57:52

eat them cold, straight from the packet, under the cover of darkness

tethersend Wed 03-Oct-12 15:00:22

In a wrap with halloumi, salad, beetroot and yoghurt. Delicious.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now