Would you like to help us test recipes for the Mumsnet Cookbook?

(850 Posts)
CatherineHMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 24-Sep-12 13:02:59

Shhh .. don't tell everyone but we're working on a top secret new project in the form of The Mumsnet Cookbook and we need your help.

We'd like to get together a Mumsnet Cookbook cookery group to stop us from piling on the pounds help us test these shortlisted recipes.

Each volunteer will be allocated a recipe which they'll then cook for their family and give us some feedback on how easy, hard, good, bad, expensive etc they are and whether they'd make it again. All the recipes chosen were submitted over the years by Mumsnetters, so there shouldn't be any outlandish shock or particularly difficult to source ingredients - and they should all be pretty easy to make (we hope!).

As a thank-you, we'll be putting everyone who helps out into a prize draw to win a Bloomsbury cookbook.

And if that's not enough of an incentive, everyone who helps will have their *Mumsnetter nickname featured in the cookbook's acknowledgements.

Gwan then.

smile

Oh.

<<reads OP properly>>

<<clicks righteous link>>

blush

Ooooh, I'd love to, I adore cooking.
I'll put them on my food blog toogrin

GOLDdebka Mon 24-Sep-12 13:14:58

Yes pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee!!!!!

<begs>

Sounds good. I'm in.

Please, please, please pick me. I love trying new recipes.

mildred37 Mon 24-Sep-12 13:24:05

Done smile

ooh yes, I love to cook smile all done smile

Ooh, yes please! smile

fallenempires Mon 24-Sep-12 13:34:45

count me in please smile

GOLDFaverolles Mon 24-Sep-12 13:49:32

Yes please smile

TheKnackeredChef Mon 24-Sep-12 13:55:46

You've got to pick me! I've got 'chef' in my name and everything. <Keen>

snowballinashoebox Mon 24-Sep-12 14:13:20

yes pleasesmile

Yes please, but only for a vegetarian recipe that can be cooked from scratch within 30 minutes!

Yes please!

sandycloud Mon 24-Sep-12 14:24:58

Me please. Could do with some inspiration. Nothing too fancy though....

luisgarcia Mon 24-Sep-12 14:30:02

Can I play, too, please?

Emandlu Mon 24-Sep-12 14:30:07

Yes please! I'm always after new inspiration for family food. I get bored doing the same things over and over again.

Yes, I'd love to! Just a thought but wouldn't it make sense to have the prize draw be to win copies of the mumsnet cookbook?

Halfling Mon 24-Sep-12 14:41:36

I would love to participate. Hope the recipes are easy and use everyday ingredients.

And apart from regular food, I would love to see a section in the cook book related to kids party food - fool proof birthday cake etc.

Mechavivzilla Mon 24-Sep-12 14:53:38

Yes please grin

Asmywhimsytakesme Mon 24-Sep-12 15:20:11

Yes please smile

Fillybuster Mon 24-Sep-12 15:34:52

Definitely!! That would be fun smile

Sounds grand! <enrols for front line duty> grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now