Not a proper flounce

(30 Posts)
MrsDeVere Tue 07-May-13 10:22:43

I am not really going but I have to really cut down my internet time.
If I say it here that means I have to stick to it.

I have not been very well and I don't think the internet is helping much.

It some ways it is utterly brilliant which is why I am not properly buggering off.

More of a MN and FB diet really.

I am only mentioning it because i am involved with the runners and the blanket making so I don't want to disappear.

So please don't think this is all attention seeking. blush
I suppose I could just slink off quietly but thats the trouble with MN, it feels rude to do that. Like leaving a party without saying goodbye!

So if you see me getting all embroiled in some pointless bollocks please do tell me to bugger orf.

Hugz hunz

kotinka Tue 07-May-13 13:02:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HoneyDragon Tue 07-May-13 13:06:56

sad do you promise to come back when you feel better? <<bottom lip wibble>>

UnChartered Tue 07-May-13 13:08:58

MrsDeV

take some time out, but promise you'll come back with your wisdom and calming influence?

thanks

MasterOfTheYoniverse Tue 07-May-13 13:09:03

Big hugs hun!

Been feeling the same for a while.

OrangeFootedScrubfowl Tue 07-May-13 13:09:11

Feel better soon. X

AmberLeaf Tue 07-May-13 13:10:58

Hope you feel better soon MrsD flowers

5madthings Tue 07-May-13 13:11:18

(((Mrsdevere))

I shall still stalk you and nag you to go to the gym!

Feel better soon xxx

MasterOfTheYoniverse Tue 07-May-13 13:11:26

How about a namechange?
Have done it twice this year ( a first after 9 years) ....quite liberating, although am sure the stalkers can still figure it out!

hope you feel better soon mrsD

I shall miss you though, please dont be gone long grin

RandallPinkFloyd Tue 07-May-13 13:27:59

<shoulder punch>

Hope you start feeling a bit better soon, you will be missed but you need to do whatever is best for you.

Look after yourself x

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Tue 07-May-13 23:38:40

Best of luck with your break. I'm jealous that you'll be engaging in meaningful occuptions while I'm still here pontificating over pointless bollocks.

MN and the internet are marvellous but not conducive to a healthy life or mind. Hope you get better soon.

MardyBra Tue 07-May-13 23:44:47
Allalonenow Tue 07-May-13 23:49:34

You are like a breath of fresh air on so many threads, hope to see you back soon.

Shaky Tue 07-May-13 23:50:03

I hope you feel better soon Mrs D V

I will miss you and your voice of reason.

thanks

Take care

cafecito Tue 07-May-13 23:56:28

I should do similar Mrs, I was thinking of a MN diet. I need to do more work in the evenings, less procrastinating..or I shall fail my exams.. but it's like.. hotel California.. smile wishing you lots of strength hope to see you around soonxx

Startail Wed 08-May-13 00:05:37

Hugs and best wishes mrs DV

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Wed 08-May-13 00:10:09

Fair play MrsDV. Have a good break and hope to see you back soon. thanks

I don't have a Facebook account. I can imagine that plus Mumsnet might be a bit much.

More best wishes from me MrsDV smile

hazeyjane Thu 16-May-13 12:32:39

flowers

NC78 Thu 16-May-13 15:57:00

Hope you feel better soon. I nod in agreement with a lot of your posts. You stop some threads from being totally depressing, especially when you challenge bigoted opinions. xxx

Lizzylou Thu 16-May-13 16:00:30

Hope you are back soon, all better.

Bye MrsDV. You are one of my favourite posters and your absence will leave a gaping hole. sad

ClaraOswald Thu 16-May-13 16:08:16

See you soon!

Maryz Thu 16-May-13 16:59:38

I've only just seen this. I'll miss you lots sad, but hope you won't be gone for long.

This place can be great support, but can also be a real downer if you are in that kind of a mood. And you have a lot to survive atm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now