I'm definitely off, Won't namechange, just going to go.

(592 Posts)
Fenton Mon 11-Feb-13 23:37:42

Not attention seeking, just thought I'd clear off in the proper way,

I've had some amazing things happen since I've been here, good solid friends, life changing things , which I will always be grateful for.

I don't think I'm sensitive flower, I've always been more concerned about upsetting other people than worried for my own feelings.

Having my opinions and viewpoints pulled apart or mocked I can withstand, but to be belittled by people I feel I have chatted over sometime now actually hurts my feelings, - so, after sobbing into my cocoa for the past hour I know it's time to go.

It's surprising the things that finally make you flounce, innit?

GretaGip Mon 11-Feb-13 23:48:16

Oh Christ Fenton.

Don't go, just have a break and then regroup. Pm me if you want to offliad.

Xx

(it's me Chaos btw)

usualsuspect Mon 11-Feb-13 23:50:32

Oh no, whats happened?

ThePathanKhansAmnesiac Mon 11-Feb-13 23:52:58

Fenton, you won,t know me, but I like your thoughts, sorry you,ve been upset.

ThePathanKhansAmnesiac Mon 11-Feb-13 23:56:14

^ I like your thoughts.hmm

FFs fenton, could i sound any more of a wanker? grin.
I,ve laughed at your posts, oh you know what i mean.

slips off back to wanksville.

usualsuspect Mon 11-Feb-13 23:58:02

I will miss you Fenton, don't go

<clings to fentons legs>

Valpollicella Tue 12-Feb-13 00:00:15

noooooo you fucking DONT

LadyBeagleEyes Tue 12-Feb-13 00:02:01

Sleep on it Fenton.
Or have a break, don't flounce, when you've calmed down you'll regret it, you've got a lot of mates on here.

BOF Tue 12-Feb-13 00:03:48

You're going nowhere shock! Please, just have a wee break.

MarkGruffalohohoho Tue 12-Feb-13 00:15:42

If this is due to dual-duel threads about amusing deletions look at the other thread and I read the last two comments as a sincere apology to you... although why all the bumping and pfb about threads in the first place is somewhat confused

KatieMiddleton Tue 12-Feb-13 00:19:14

Just have a break. I did and if did the world of good.

<squeeze>

not that any buggers noticed I'd actually gone

KatieMiddleton Tue 12-Feb-13 00:21:16

Pfb thread? confused

I just write mine. Barely even think them most of the time - but never birthed one yet.

MardyBraWouldDoEddieRedmayne Tue 12-Feb-13 00:24:14

Oh bugger, what's happened. Hang on in there love.

I'd noticed you were gone Katie btw.

KatieMiddleton Tue 12-Feb-13 00:27:33

grin Mardy you tease.

Now come on Fenton, what's so bad you've had to break out the cocoa? You are OhChristFenton Fenton aren't you?

MardyBraWouldDoEddieRedmayne Tue 12-Feb-13 00:35:52

No I'm serious (for once) Katie. Or at least I thought you'd namechanged and I hadn't kept my spreadsheet up to date.

Is it the kids on the train thread Fenton. It's madness. All that quoting of Lynne Truss like she is some demigod.
Why not stay out of AIBU for a bit and make up some silly stuff on chat instead.?

ThePathanKhansAmnesiac Tue 12-Feb-13 00:38:56

And I did Kate.

LineRunner Tue 12-Feb-13 00:39:23

But I was looking forward to your genius easter namechange, Fenton.

And you are funny and nice.

Bless you smile

KatieMiddleton Tue 12-Feb-13 00:42:56

Gosh yes hide AIBU. There's an actual disabled loo one going on in there right now. It's like bleeding Groundhog Day in aibu but with more thickos and I recognise barely anyone in there.

blush Mardy. Thank you

GetOrf Tue 12-Feb-13 00:47:02

Oh no don't go Fenton. You are lovely. Just ignore the wankstains.

Katie I assumed you were one of those much loved mners who name change every 5 mins to confuse <scowls at chaos>

Who the fuck is Lynne Truss? Is she the one who wrote Eats shoots and leaves? If so why should we care about her witterings fgs?

LineRunner Tue 12-Feb-13 00:54:56

Fenton, please don't eat shit and leave.

KatieMiddleton Tue 12-Feb-13 01:00:19

No I'd forget who I was if I changed grin I had to turn the computer off for 6 months, then I had a little lurk, then a NC for a few weeks just to see what I was missing when not logged in but without really posting, then me again. I don't like being anonymous because i think it's really easy to slip into nasty bastard behaviour when nobody knows who you are.

I missed certain posters but didn't miss MN. I would like Fenton to stay. She's a Good Egg. It says so here on my spreadsheet.

KatieMiddleton Tue 12-Feb-13 01:03:29

...right next to the dossier of Nasty Bastards that I've picked up today.

I remember when you could fit the NBs on a post-it <sigh>

Chubfuddler Tue 12-Feb-13 03:58:10

Fenton! No don't go. Your username gives me an inner chuckle every time. Where are the meanies? I'll beat them up.

I noticed you'd gone km I had also assumed a nc. Glad you're back.

Chubfuddler Tue 12-Feb-13 04:09:41

I've just read that noisy child on a train thread. Mentalists. I don't think some of them have even met a toddler let alone had one.

Have a little break, hide AIBU and come back. Don't let the loons drive another good egg away.

ThePathanKhansAmnesiac Tue 12-Feb-13 09:02:48

Fentonnnnn, where are you?

Hope you feel better today, ready to face the hairy of hand and the wanksters the fray.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now