I'm off

(97 Posts)
LoopsInHoops Tue 22-Jan-13 13:59:10

That's all.

Why?

LoopsInHoops Tue 22-Jan-13 14:09:32

Because I'm in too deep. Time to step away.

Oh Loops Ive just posted to you on the Champix thread, I really think Me and Mrs Crump need you!

But, if you really have to step away (has someone upset you?) then take care and pop back x

Pinot Tue 22-Jan-13 14:15:58

Loops don't flounce!

shine0ncrazydiamond Tue 22-Jan-13 14:18:44

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

TunipTheVegedude Tue 22-Jan-13 14:19:15

I have a better idea. Come back to the Creative Writing topic and edit your NaNo novel with us. Far better way to spend time than arguing with strangers on the internet.

TrampyPants Tue 22-Jan-13 14:20:37

if you are getting upset like this then its always good to take a break, I've found. but I always get sucked back in, then I lose all my cool names

good luck.

Pinot Tue 22-Jan-13 14:26:38

I didn't think shiney warranted deletion!

LoopsInHoops Tue 22-Jan-13 14:26:42

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Pinot Tue 22-Jan-13 14:27:47

Oh loops. Have a break but don't de-reg. A break is a good thing - I think most people do it.

LadyBeagleEyes Tue 22-Jan-13 14:30:12

One person's 'twatty behaviour' is another one's good laugh.
And vice versa.
You'll never agree with everybody all of the time.
It's ridiculous to flounce because of one thread where a couple of people disagreed with you.

shine0ncrazydiamond Tue 22-Jan-13 14:31:29

What, calling someone an idiot and a bust up about a cake thread?

Bizarre stuff.

Chill out and take some time and then you can come back and call m a fool any time you want.

Pinot Tue 22-Jan-13 14:32:43

Ooh LadyBE you're such a hardarse today! I likes it! <flutters eyelashes>

MoaneyMcmoanmoan Tue 22-Jan-13 14:34:43

Don't Loops.

You are a bully-buster and one of the good 'uns. grin

shine0ncrazydiamond Tue 22-Jan-13 14:38:51

I've been deleted on here too?

Oh dear.

For the record i didn't make a personal attack. Seems you can't even be brisk these days.

MrsWolowitz Tue 22-Jan-13 14:41:48

I've just come back from a short-lived break.

I was taking everything too personally. Maybe a break will do you good but hope to see you around again soon.

If Mumsnet has seen you through so much and obviously you have returned the favour by helping others, why flounce?
You cant expect to agree with every member all the time, if someone upsets you then ignore.

I find it difficult to believe someone who has had positive experiences until now is going to leave over one comment on one thread.

<waves to MrsWolowitz>

Not sure what the form is to welcome back someone on someone else's flounce thread, but hey ho!

AlienReflux Tue 22-Jan-13 14:49:26

Loops I've seen you be really helpful and caring on some threads, just switch off for today, and come back tomorrow, and yes call a twat a twat, it helps! grin

LoopsInHoops Tue 22-Jan-13 14:49:54

TrampyPants Tue 22-Jan-13 14:55:52

I'm sorry, but "in crowd"?

<Sigh> whatever.

I hope you feel better soon.

MoaneyMcmoanmoan Tue 22-Jan-13 15:02:07

Loops, again, you are a good sort and that thread is just...weird. You did the right thing.

I have to go out now, but I really really hope that thread doesn't spill over to this one.

Glares

loops I am sorry you feel like that. I guess we all take things differently, all see things differently.
I just think it is a shame.

MrsWolowitz Tue 22-Jan-13 15:19:23

<waves to Keema >

Sorry you feel so upset Loops

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now