Some flowers for you all (well, most of you)! :)

(9 Posts)
MrsWolowitz Fri 11-Jan-13 18:20:03

I'm not flouncing but I'm going to leave for a little while but I doubt I'll be able to tear myself away from the gravity of MN forever!

Some of you know that I'm not that well at the moment and have been diagnosed very recently with bipolar. I'm currently in a depression and have been for a few months. I don't think I'm mentally strong enough to stick around at the moment. Things that I normally wouldn't bat an eye at are upsetting me and I'm taking things personally and am being at bit of twat not my usual self.

I'll pop in to check on the new bipolar thread in MH (Thank you Keema for setting that up).

I just wanted to give you all some thanks and say bye as I have honestly laughed until I've cried at some of the stuff I've read on here and had some good debates and conversations.

Cheers all and I'm sure MN will be just as fab when I get my marbles together enough to face the world again (even if it is the cyber world)! smile

wine thanks

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsWolowitz Fri 11-Jan-13 18:37:15

Thanks BTP x

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Sat 12-Jan-13 19:45:39

Hope you see this, thanks get in a better place and see you back later, hopefully.
All the best.

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Sat 12-Jan-13 19:48:14

I hope you feel better soon and come back and enjoy MN when you can.

I stayed away when I was in the grips of depression as I too was taking things too seriously and it is for the best - you have RL to deal with and words on a screen don't always help in your journey to feeling better.

Good luck with your marbles smile
x

LesBOFerables Sat 12-Jan-13 22:26:39

Good luck, love, I hope we see you back when you're feeling better x

Tweasels Sun 13-Jan-13 12:01:26

Get well MrsW. FWIW I've always enjoyed your posts. thanks

Hi MrsWolowitz thanks.

Understand totally why you're taking a break. I'm not on line so much at the mo for similar reasons - and also cos its bloody hard to type when you're doped up grin. Keep looking in on the thread - I'll try to update when I have a mo. I've had an, erm, interesting few days, shall we say.

Keep your chin up.

Keema x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now