Just really had enough

(15 Posts)
Iamatotalandutteridiot Fri 09-Nov-12 13:20:03

So, I am off.

Flounced more times than I care to remember, but for once in my rather stupid and pointless life, I mean it. This time I won't be back.

BeerTricksPott3r Fri 09-Nov-12 13:28:55

I'm sure your life isn't stupid and pointless.

But if being on MN strikes you as being that then goodbye and all the best.

I have no idea who you are/were though, so I don't know whether to be happy or sad you are going grin

This may not be appropriate (rather hard to tell) so sorry if it is not OP.

About 2 months ago I flounced out of my job. Sent the boss an email telling him exactly (over 13 pages) what was wrong with him and his unpleasant arrogant attitude. It made me VERY VERY happy. I did however, have something else in the pipeline.

So, in that instance, flouncing was fabulous and fantastic.

BeerTricksPott3r Fri 09-Nov-12 13:40:13

13 pages!? shock Go you! grin

Fuckity bye! grin

I don't think there's much point in a flounce thread if you namechange. Nobody can really offer anything helpful. Sorry.

Given you're going, tell us who you are. Flouncers' corner is so people don't say "where has ... Gone?"

SoupDragon Fri 09-Nov-12 13:48:16

OK, having seen the two other threads you've posted under this name, I sincerely hope you are seeking real life help and support.

Frontpaw Fri 09-Nov-12 13:48:17

Do we need to flounce? Where's the 'slinker offs' corner? Do we need one? What about 'no longer relevant' or 'don't have time' cornere?

Frontpaw Fri 09-Nov-12 13:49:01

Can't we call it 'throws cape over shoulder' corner? Much more expressive.

BeerTricksPott3r Fri 09-Nov-12 13:49:18

I've Pmed you, OP. Please consider acting on what I said. x

I had a lot to say, he hadn't listened for a long time! grin

However, that is a bit beside the point. Hope the OP is ok, and I am not distracting from that.

Iama, no your not, I`ve seen your other two threads, I wish I could say something to help, but I`m not very good at that, I really hope that you can find the help you need. x

Oh, sorry. It seems this is mire serious than expected.

would have been funny otherwise drink smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now