toodle-pip my lovelies

(33 Posts)
LissieLovettsDeliciousMeatPies Fri 21-Oct-11 08:58:52

au revoir. see ya, goodbye.

its been a great 5 years, and I have learnt so much from you all. but I'm afraid I'm done.

Thank you for all the support and advice and I shall always be grateful for the friendships I've made here. just asking to be blocked for a while so I dont feel like such a fanny if I come slinking back, but tbh, I doubt I will. Im on FB!

love you all xxx (and special love to the hutters, hope your dreams come true and you all eventually graduate. in the meantime have some gin and tea)

aquavit Fri 21-Oct-11 11:10:28

so sorry you were upset Lissie, I hope that leaving/taking a break helps. I wanted to thank you for being very kind to me about a year ago - should have done it on the flowers thread but was rather distracted - your posts meant the world to me then

thanks

THANK YOU

Peachy Fri 21-Oct-11 12:52:27

Liss hugs

and thanks gfor all teh support

but see you on FB X

LilRedWG Fri 21-Oct-11 13:26:35

Bye bye my sweetie. I can't believe that the thread in aquestion is still going. Some people are just horrible. sad

Peachy Fri 21-Oct-11 15:10:14

I probably bumped it but felt I wanted my say, sorry blush

TheSecondComing Fri 21-Oct-11 15:13:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

So did I, Peachy. I am just so terribly saddened by the hurt and damage that thread has done. I hope that Lissie will feel able to come back in a while. sad

Peachy Fri 21-Oct-11 18:35:57

I was talking about this with Mum

Mum had 4 stillbirths followed by a forced teermination (baby basically had no heart- rubella damage).

She is quite angry at the way Liss has been treated; and whilst Mum went on to have her family eventually, I think given the sheer hell she went through she would understand if anyone would the OPs point.

Empathy. A valuable commodity.

EverythingInMjiniature Fri 21-Oct-11 22:18:13

Really sorry to hear you are leaving, even though I didn't 'know' you. You always seemed like one of the most compassionate posters. MN will be missing your kind touch sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now