ordering fish online

(2 Posts)
ClarkL Wed 10-Feb-16 16:28:49

My son has just got his first tank, we set it up on Sunday and providing the water checks come back OK this weekend he'll be picking up some dwarf frogs to go in from our local aquatic center.
I have brought him a fish book and for the first time in his life he is reading!! He is looking at the temperament of fish in there (to ensure they don't nibble his frogs feet) and that they all have similar temperature requirements. The problem is he's set his heart on a leopard catfish and our local aquarium doesn't sell them.
Has anyone ordered online? The whole idea worries me a lot, so I was wondering if anyone had any positive or negative experiences so I can decide if this is a way forward to get him his leopard catfish?

Thank you x

Quoteunquote Wed 10-Feb-16 19:47:35

No don't , find the most obsessive indigent local shop and build up a relationship with their resident experts, on line you have no idea if they come from a healthy environment, and it's total heartache when you get infection in your tank.

Ask on here for advice as to which is the best shop near you
forum.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now