Poor goldfish on 60 minute makeover ,I hope they give him a new tank ( or pond ).

(5 Posts)
marne2 Fri 04-Jul-14 14:09:21

Anyone else see the large goldfish in a tiny tank, swimming around in dirty water sad, I'm going to have to watch it now in hope he gets a tank makeover ( I may be late for school run ).

EauRouge Fri 04-Jul-14 17:29:34

I saw a Kim and Aggy once where they cleaned a fish tank. My DH had to change the channel I was swearing so much. If goldfish cost a tenner then people would be a lot more careful with them.

marne2 Fri 04-Jul-14 19:11:46

I couldn't watch it all, Peter Andre unplugged it and moved it upstairs ( shows how tiny the tank was as he managed to pick it up easily and move it ), the tank was only half full, the fish was 1/3 of the size of the tank so had no room to turn around. I was shouting at the TV. I have a feeling he didn't get a new tank makeover ( had to do the school run so didn't find out), poor fish.

Deux Fri 04-Jul-14 19:15:48

Poor fish.

Our goldfish now lives in splendour in a pond. A happy fishy life. Best thing ever that we did, as besides the fish having loads of room, we've attracted all sorts of wildlife to the garden.

I'm not really a fish person but given that the kids won him at the fair, I thought it was the least he deserved.

EauRouge Fri 04-Jul-14 20:05:51

Your fish sounds very spoilt, Deux. I wish the government would ban pets being given as prizes, so many end up in the bin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now