can i ask how many tanks you all have??

(3 Posts)
metimeatlast Mon 10-Jun-13 00:12:27

basically thats it , how many, what size etc. at what point did you say enough was enough? what makes you go out and get another tank?

for me its a case of "well thats complete now" sits and drums fingers, must really get a bigger/better/ want more fish, but it is oh sooooooo relaxing and fun to watch the madhead fish grin and "george" the weather loach

EauRouge Mon 10-Jun-13 03:51:15

2 set up and one waiting. one is a little 60 litre fully planted with 8 cherry barbs (dd1's choice). The others are a 60 litre and a 45 litre, they're going to be shrimp breeding tanks. The 60 litre one is cycling <impatient smiley>.

I used to breed fish but then switched to humans instead grin. now that my human breeding project is complete I thought I'd ease myself back in to aquatic species.

nice to have another fish geek around! smile

i have 2 - one is 60 litres with some rosie barbs and I also have a 190 litres which has my goldfish in.

I won't go bigger than 190 litres though, water changing (even though I have it down to a fine art now) takes long enough as it is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now