clicky goldfish driving me nutty!!

(3 Posts)
lucysmam Wed 08-May-13 16:55:10

it's not his water - i religiously wc both tanks tues/weds and test twice a week on other days. amm and nitrite both 0, nitrate 30 (comes out of tap like that)

dp reckons either he's starving (not likely - he gets fed flake in a morning/sinking pellets in an evening) or after attention .....more likely i think as he's a fairly sociable chap grin

any thoughts or am i stuck with the bubble popping clicky nuisance?

EauRouge Wed 08-May-13 18:14:08

After attention sounds about right grin How big is the tank? Is it just the one goldfish? Does the filter flow break the surface of the water?

lucysmam Wed 08-May-13 19:14:27

just the one - rescuee from same place as trops. he's in 100L atm, would have gone in big tank but already had the trops in there & i don't know anyone local with a pond who i would trust with him sad

yep filter breaks the surface of the water (am actually debating a better filter & possibly second big tank if i can find one cheap as chips for him)

he's calmed down a bit with us all about this evening......it'll all start again once the kids are in bed no doubt.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now