Please comment on this aquarium

(31 Posts)
sweetestB Tue 05-Feb-13 15:00:22
sweetestB Mon 11-Feb-13 09:20:30

I saw at someone's house a cold water silver fish with a red/orange patch on the top of the head, they didn't know what kind of fish it is, do you have any idea?

EauRouge Mon 11-Feb-13 09:23:36

Sounds like a rummy nose tetra. They are not coldwater though, they are tropical. White cloud mountain minnows can live in unheated aquaria but they don't really have a red patch on their head.

sweetestB Mon 11-Feb-13 09:49:54

I was going to call seapets since they haven't reply to my email yet but just seen on their website that call charges are £ 8.51 per minute + vat for a BT landline, this sure can't be right?

sweetestB Mon 11-Feb-13 13:59:20

so I sent another email to seapets asking about my delivery (1st email was sent on last Wednesdays) and they replied this time saying they have being trying to email me with no success (bollocks) and they couldn't dispatch the items because they don't have my phone number (bollocks) all my details are on my profile page.
I emailed back with my phone number, hopefully they will deliver by the end of the week.

EauRouge Mon 11-Feb-13 14:10:19

Wow, that's not great customer service. shock at the landline tariff. Remind me never to order from Seapets.

sweetestB Tue 12-Feb-13 21:26:20

After 2 more e-mails the aquarium arrived this afternoon. I haven't open the box yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now