Finally have puffers

(5 Posts)
Katz Wed 02-Jan-13 16:04:18

Lol!

I'm hoping to integrate a tank into the wall when we create an under the stairs cupboard, I'm think an 80 x 30 x 45 cm approx 100l tank would look so much nicer than a white wall.

Want to then put in red balloon platys as they're one of my favorite fish, so bright and colourful

EauRouge Wed 02-Jan-13 15:59:23

Nope, you definitely can't have too many tanks grin Wonder if I can squeeze in another for a dwarf puffer...

Katz Wed 02-Jan-13 15:42:19

When they've grown a bit they're quite small at the moment, so letting them settle in the snail heaven tank before switching them into the 90l tank, although we may buy a new 90-120l just for them.

Can't have too many fish tanks can you?

They are very cute and are currently munching on snails and dancing with their reflections.

EauRouge Wed 02-Jan-13 15:39:01

Aw, I love puffers little faces, they are so cute grin When are you moving them into the bigger tank?

Katz Wed 02-Jan-13 15:21:55

After waiting for 12 months we've finally got a pair of figure of 8 puffers for our small (45l) tank, it was a snail sanctuary and occasional isolation tank whilst we've been waiting for a local shop to get some in.

They're fab and so cute!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now