All of you with lots of tanks (4+) do they ever trip the electric?

(5 Posts)
Fedupfarmerswife Tue 23-Oct-12 09:29:47

MamaPizza Tue 23-Oct-12 06:20:56

4 tanks in the living room alone - never had a problem. Tell your DH to get you a new iron and stop moaning grin

Marne Mon 22-Oct-12 20:10:35

I think its probably my iron thats broken, i was ironing in our room and theres only the betta tank pluged in there (so nothing major), i think dh is just trying to get out of having more tanks grin.

EauRouge Mon 22-Oct-12 17:41:26

I never had any problems when I had that many tanks. Not with the electric anyway, DH did moan about buckets and syphon tubes laying around every though grin

Is there a rating for each room? I know when I tried to get a new oven I was told I couldn't have an electric oven and an electric hob because it would be too much power. Or something.

Marne Mon 22-Oct-12 17:30:20

My and dh are having a argument, yesterday whilst ironing the electric tripped. Dh thinks its because i have too many fish tanks (too many heaters, filters and lights plugged in), i think its the iron and i need a new one.

So, does having lots of tanks risk tripping the electric? and if it does how do you manage with lots of tanks and lots plugged in?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now