Ice Age Collision Course? Any good?

(4 Posts)
Average rating find out more
FlopIsMyParentingGuru Mon 22-Aug-16 21:30:49

Hi has anyone seen this film yet? Looking for something easy for the DC. Pete's Dragon won't entertain my youngest I don't think, and Finding Dory's out of the equation for a number of reasons.

Which kind of leaves the latest Ice Age but I'm wary that it's one sequel too many?

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Mon 22-Aug-16 22:12:13

Is it that bad that no one has seen it?!

wigglesrock Wed 24-Aug-16 22:28:49

I've seen it grin, my 5 year old really really loved it - and it's for kids and that's what important, all the old favourites are in it, she loves Buck - he's her fave, am now desperately trying to think of anything else positive to say. It bored me, it's tired, the story was lazy and there were no good jokes, it didn't have a lot of heart - oops that just slipped out. Pete's Dragon was very good, I really enjoyed it but I went with a couple of 8 year olds, I'm not sure how much my younger one would have liked it.

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Thu 25-Aug-16 08:59:43

That's helpful thank you. I think my 8 year old would love Pete's dragon but not the three year old.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now