Hush on Netflix

(10 Posts)
ItsSoooFluffy Fri 22-Apr-16 00:06:34

Anyone seen this?

"Maddie is a deaf author, living in a remote house in the woods, settling in for the evening. But there’s someone outside: a masked intruder with an arsenal of weapons, and Maddie has to figure out how to keep him out and then how to escape."

I found it quite tense! Thoroughly recommend!

fanniboz Wed 11-May-16 03:38:24

I saw this and loved it! Watched it a few times since grin

meffhead Wed 11-May-16 05:24:13

Thought this was an amazing film!

midsomermurderess Wed 08-Jun-16 16:42:03

I didn't enjoy it. I don't like these films where the set up is a particularly vulnerable woman who can be put through lots of terrorising acts.

WeirdAndPissedOff Sun 26-Jun-16 15:59:08

I loved this film!
I thought it put an interesting spin on your "usual" thriller films.

RainbowCake Sun 26-Jun-16 16:04:48

I watched this last week after having it on my list for ages.
Really enjoyed it as it seemed a bit different to the usual 'women as victims'
I did have a brief moment when I thought the killer was going to get away with it and thought wow that never happens. you who have watched will know what part I'm on about. ( don't want to give spoilers)

Glamourgates Sun 26-Jun-16 16:11:06

I have this on our watch list too so thanks for the rec, might watch it this evening

thenightsky Sun 26-Jun-16 16:24:56

I started watching this the other week but gave up as i was getting cross about the lack of back story. Why was he terrorising her? I only watched half an hour.

RainbowCake Mon 27-Jun-16 08:23:24

Just because he could thenightsky.

kittykat8545 Tue 28-Jun-16 16:33:41

Okay, you guys I usually stay away from horror movies, but this one is defenitly catching the eye grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now