Can't find any films to watch Sky/Netflix can you help please

(8 Posts)
footballcrazy11 Sun 20-Mar-16 12:40:46

I like romance, dramas, thrillers all sorts really except horror. Really struggling to find anything I fancy so would appreciate recommendations

BagelGoesWalking Sun 20-Mar-16 21:05:04

Really? There are so many on Netflix!

Locke
Good Will Hunting
Rust and Bone
Winter's Bone
Testament of Youth
World War Z
Babel
Rabbit Hole
Big Fish
Begin Again
Short Term 12
The Fighter
Clouds of Sils Maria
The Babadook
Beasts of No Nation

BettyBi0 Sun 20-Mar-16 21:11:24

Orphan black?

BagelGoesWalking Sun 20-Mar-16 22:53:26

Orphan Black is simply awesome! One of the best things ever, especially the first 2 seasons.

Sense8 is good as well. Enjoyed Bloodlines, Friday Night Lights is always recommended on similar threads.

footballcrazy11 Mon 21-Mar-16 13:02:20

Thanks for the list I havent seen hardly any of those

guitarguy2112 Mon 21-Mar-16 18:41:01

Gone Girl is on Sky/Now TV IIRC and is superb (especially as you said that you like thrillers).

I'm more of an action person myself so my (modern) picks would be Mad Mad: Fury Road and John Wick. My favourite all-time classics would be The Terminator or Die Hard (the first ones).

Netflix doesn't have that many great films IMO but Daredevil is a great series if you're into crime or action films. It's refreshingly different to your usual superhero fare too (pretty nasty/violent and definitely not one for kids )

guitarguy2112 Mon 21-Mar-16 18:42:36

↑ All of these films are on Sky / NowTV

footballcrazy11 Tue 22-Mar-16 12:18:17

Thanks Guitarguy I may give John Wick a whirl. I love Terminator and Die Hard too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now