Noah

(11 Posts)
DameEdnasBridesmaid Sat 19-Apr-14 18:11:30

The Rock Monsters? WTF?

Ray Winston stow-away on the Ark? WTF?

Bewildered.

DoreensEatingHerSoreen Sun 20-Apr-14 00:21:27

Just seen it tonight and bewildered indeed!

Also I'm sure they were all earring jeans throughout?

Very very odd if you ask me

DameEdnasBridesmaid Sun 20-Apr-14 14:09:01

I guess I am not audience they are targeting actually knowing something about the bible but it was very strange.

The twin baby girls? Noah going to kill them?

Sorry if this is a spoiler for anyone but in all honesty the film is spoiled anyways.

kutee Sat 26-Apr-14 22:01:16

Blasphemy I say!!

kutee Sat 26-Apr-14 22:01:59

Cursed throughout the film. So ridiculously inaccurate

singaporefling Sat 26-Apr-14 22:38:48

What about Noah's wife's outfits?! They looked like almost 'tailored' versions of All Saints ensembles grin

Why did I want to watch this film confused Saw it last night - Virgin media on demand.

Fallen angel rocks? No wives for 2 of the sons, meaning the earth re-populated by Naoh's sons having it off with their twin nieces hmm

The script writers must have been pissed.

Roarsville Wed 06-Aug-14 17:10:01

Dreadful film. Didn't mind the extras really. Just didn't actually like the film.

Roarsville Wed 06-Aug-14 17:11:11

Watched sharknado next night. Loved it. Second one is even better. Recommend!

AlwaysOneMissing Wed 06-Aug-14 22:13:48

They could have made this so much better by just sticking to the actual story!
They ruined their one opportunity to make it into a big wondrous spectacle. And turned it into a grey, depressing, confusing disappointment.

Can you imagine how great it would have been if they had really displayed all the amazing variation of animal life in the world, and what a spectacle it would have been with them all entering the ark?! It could have been so good!!

Bambambini Tue 16-Sep-14 00:06:41

This was strange and not what I was expecting at all (though don't know what I was expecting TBH). Thought it was pretty bad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now