Naked lady cards in phone boxes, what to do?

(8 Posts)
howfastcanyoubanme Sun 31-Mar-13 11:54:37

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Mandytm Thu 28-Feb-13 20:15:13

They're all over Soho, I bin them when I see them. I feel like those pictures of naked young women make us all feel naked. It's horrible having that when you're walking home from work.

There's also lots of hand written 'models upstairs' signs in the area, in small dirty doorways. I imagine the signs leads to a few Lithuanian women who were promised jobs but have had their passport taken off them. Probably taken by the men who write those signs... specialsubject but hey, we all have to make money.

specialsubject Fri 22-Feb-13 14:46:37

everybody has to earn a living.

CheapBread Mon 18-Feb-13 12:40:37

Will do, thanks!

BoringSchoolChoiceNickname Fri 15-Feb-13 23:07:54

In broad daylight? Seriously? Even in London (even in the notorious ghettoes of Regent Street grin) pimps do not hover around every phone box watching in case their cards are removed. The economics of the workload would be crippling.

You'd be in much more trouble taking action in your own back yard where someone might remember you. Bin them in future with a song in your heart.

CheapBread Fri 15-Feb-13 22:59:54

It was fancy London town, with their quaint red phone boxes and that!

(my bumpkin village still has one...defunkt, but pretty)

Selba Fri 15-Feb-13 22:14:09

I'm stunned that there are still phone boxes! Not seen one in years smile

CheapBread Fri 15-Feb-13 21:05:39

<quietly creeps into this section>
Hello, I'd like some advice for future reference please...
I recently walked near Regent St in London and I passed 3 phone boxes, each had 3 naked lady calling cards facing streetwards in the door windows. I was dying to take them down but I was a bit scared that the person who put them there might see me and have a go.

If I were in any other city in the UK I'd have done it! Ten mins earlier I'd seen one of these cards on the floor and I wanted to pick it up and bin it but I didn't think fast enough.
Wat would you have done? I've turned public facing boob page newsapers over in the past, not a total wimpette!
TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now