Ladies, your vulvas are dark and ugly. So here's something to help you...

(4 Posts)
Sunnywithachanceofshowers Sun 23-Sep-12 19:17:34

This link

I don't consider myself entirely naive - but I've yet to have a sexual partner complain about the colour of my genitalia!

This makes me so angry - do you think there's any point writing to Vaseline?

WitchOfORANGEdor Sun 23-Sep-12 19:24:01

That's horrendous, I can't believe that what I would consider to be a respectable company would push such a horrible product. The skin whitening products are bad enough, but vaginal bleaching? They should be ashamed to exploit this market.

digerd Sun 23-Sep-12 19:44:23

Don't understand ,as I've got much older, my vulva has changed but not darkened, but having difficulty seeing it actually !!!!! Something women just don't talk about. But " dark", what do they mean?

digerd Sun 23-Sep-12 19:48:36

Just found the link and it's from Thailand, but don't think men are interested in that front part anyway, and certainly not the colour. The vulva is the most sensitive part of female genitals much more than the birth canal which is made fit for its purpse which is to be tough and insensitive to bear the rigours of child birth, of course.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now