Condoms with Teeth??!

(10 Posts)
Zaraa Fri 20-Jul-12 20:31:25

Want my opinions?

-If the rapist is snared by one of these it may be a good way to ensure he gets mad and kills the woman. Or if she escapes he could track her down over the next few days and kill her.

-If they became popular then rapists would know about them and end up checking for them with his hand first and pulling it out (and possibly cause injury in the process)?

-What if a woman forgets to remove it before consensual sex?

-What if a woman leaves it in intentionally to get revenge on a man? There would be no better way to destroy a man's life- damage his penis then have him charged with a rape he did not commit.

-Since there is no way to tell when a woman is about to get raped she would in theory need to leave this thing in 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Sound fun?

BertieBotts Tue 24-Jan-12 21:31:43

I thought this was a hoax? Interesting to discuss the merits/problematic aspects from a theoretical POV though. And horrible that there is enough of a problem to warrant the idea sad

KristineRackabusi Tue 24-Jan-12 21:29:49

Anything that prevents the incidence of rape increasing can only be a good thing. I've not looked at the stats but is there any evidence they increase the deaths/injuries of victims? I'd have thought that teeth piercing a penis would provide enough pain to incapacitate a man.

However, if the man notices there is a tooth-dom fitted before entry (somehow) then he might be more savage in his rape, removing it or even forcing an anal rape

KoPo Thu 05-Jan-12 22:38:20

AyeSmagic Yep totally agree with you there. Would defo put the victims life at greater risk.

On another point I showed the link to my SIL who said "that would be great for getting back at my ex".

So please dont let us get them over here

Haziedoll Thu 05-Jan-12 16:42:49

I agree with Aye. I take it the rapist would be in pain during the rape which would give him an incentive to murder his victim.

If it wasn't such a serious subject I would think this was a hoax.

The way to protect women against rape is change attitudes, catch the bastards and ensure that they face severe punishment but hey that's just too radical.

ChocolateMuffin32 Thu 05-Jan-12 16:26:14

Drowz0r what would be problemtic about guns??!????!! Shoot them in the one-eyed trouser snake!!!!!!!!

ChocolateMuffin32 Thu 05-Jan-12 16:24:26

I say all for them!!!!!! Teach them a lesson they won't forget in a hurry!!!!!!! xxxx

Drowz0r Sun 11-Dec-11 19:31:48

Handing out guns might be a little problematic though.

AyeSmagic Fri 02-Dec-11 13:41:02

I think it's one way to make sure that rape victims get killed or at least even more seriously injured than they would without them. And a million other thoughts that I don't have time to type just now.

Guns would be more effective in fighting rape.

CheerfulYank Fri 02-Dec-11 13:36:41

I hadn't heard of this before, so apologies if it's been done...

What are we thinking about this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now