2 sex entertainment venue (lap dancing) applications now in in Bristol

(4 Posts)
Elffie Wed 18-Jul-12 21:29:27

Exeter City Council is proposing to have a policy that permits 1 sex entertainment venue (a.k.a. lap-dancing club) in our City Centre. Do Exeter Mums read this? Is anyone in Exeter interested in challenging this?

busybee1983 Tue 09-Aug-11 16:48:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

JessinAvalon Wed 03-Aug-11 22:48:35

Just a reminder to anyone who wants to object.

Full details including blank forms can be found here:

www.bristolfawcett.org.uk/Lapdancing.html

The applications to vary the standard conditions by the clubs have now been published. Surprise, surprise, they all want to allow touching in the clubs, one doesn't want to bother with providing changing and washing facilities for the performers and one doesn't want to get rid of the whacking great sign of a half naked lap dancer that hangs over the building.

JessinAvalon Thu 28-Jul-11 21:54:52

Hi everyone
Central Chambers & Urban Tiger in Bristol have now applied for their SEV licences under the new SEV legislation.

If you'd like to object, the deadlines are the 17th & the 18th August for Central Chambers and Urban Tiger respectively.

Council's register of applications is here

I have full details and a template letter if you want to object. Please send me a direct message and I can arrange to send you the information.

Thanks
JessInAvalon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now