Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Pmt?!

(1 Post)
tlds123 Thu 22-Sep-16 09:29:21

So im starting to think i get really bad mental pmt. every months around a week after ovulation all the way up to my period being due i feel extreamly low.
Im not in the best relationship in that we have our fair share of problems but they all seem manageable and easy to work on until i hit pmt week then i literally feel like i want to walk out. We have children.. Young children who are my world... All month i am patient with them and enjoy spending time with them. Pmt week i get much more short tempered..and then emotional with them because i feel like me and my other half are going to break up and destroy their lives in the process.
It effects my relationship with everyone. I start over analysing everything. Thinkig ppl are beig bitchy or cliquey or dont like me. I struggle to put myself out there and be happy and approachable during this week though.

Just dunno how to manage it at all :-((

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now