Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

So depressed

(7 Posts)
yessir Tue 20-Sep-16 20:59:54

I am sitting here in tears because I have fell in love with a really sweet lovely Pakistani man but I don't think he feels the same.
We met online 6 months ago and started skyping a lot and then we progressed to meeting several times. I then found out he was using chat sites but I still really love him so much.
He lives over a hundred miles away tonight I have sat waiting for contact and nothing but have noticed he is on the chat site.
I am so distressed.

Ninasimoneinthemorning Tue 20-Sep-16 21:04:01

op have you got some in real life to talk to? On the phone or face to face?

It's not nice waiting for some one to contact you and they don't. Why don't you turn it off so at least you know he can't get through and you can get some closure - for tonight at least flowers

yessir Tue 20-Sep-16 21:13:14

Not now no I have driven my sister mad I think with all this I cant stop crying all the time

yessir Tue 20-Sep-16 21:13:41

what do you think is he bothered about me at all

yessir Tue 20-Sep-16 21:14:17

He says he is meeting me the weekend.

yessir Tue 20-Sep-16 21:15:35

I am so confused he says he loves me misses me.

Ninasimoneinthemorning Tue 20-Sep-16 21:49:18

op I don't know if he is or not. But obviously your not well.

Him still using the chat sites are they dating sites or friend ones? If it's dating sites it's not a good sign is it. If he is saying he loves you you would expect him to come off them?

When did you last see him? When did you last visit your GP?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now