Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Struggling will it pass or do I need help

(3 Posts)
Alfiemoon1 Thu 15-Sep-16 09:36:35

Don't know if my life is just busy and I feel like I am not coping or if I need to go the dr. I am permanently tired and snappy especially to dh I am constantly nit picking at him. I only work part time but am struggling to keep on top of the house. Feel
Like I never sit down in the evenings due to kids activities and when I did get the chance the other day I just couldn't relax so pottered. I don't sleep well always stuff on my mind. Life just doesn't seem fun I don't enjoy things everything is a chore even things I used to enjoy like doing my nails etc. I just feel angry all the time and resentful of having to do everything.

ScarlettB18 Thu 15-Sep-16 11:37:22

Hiya, sorry to hear you're feeling like this. I was feeling very similar not too long ago, it does sound like a bit of depression especially if you've been feeling this way for quite a while. I would suggest talking to someone close to you and maybe try and take some holiday from work and maybe just have a few days to yourself.

Hope you're feeling better soon! flowers

AnxiousCarer Thu 15-Sep-16 16:34:52

If you have been feeling this way for a while I would go and discuss it with your GP. If there is any way of making some time for you to do things for you that would be good too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now