Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

My anxiety is back-house move

(1 Post)
Unicorn1981 Sat 30-Jul-16 13:44:17

We have just moved house from one city to another and the anxiety I experienced last time we had a big life change (baby) seems to have reared it ugly head. It's been brewing for a few days worrying about terror attacks and then while driving car crashes. The house we have moved in to has a brick lean to adjacent to it and I have noticed a big creepy spider in there. I can't look at it today without crying. Yesterday I wasn't keen but could look at it. I didn't sleep very well last night thinking about it and this morning the first thing I did was go and check it. It wasn't there. Later it returned and it looks worse than ever. I have walked out the house and I don't really want to go back. I'm going to be a rubbish mum in this state.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now