Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

wheres my thread

(13 Posts)
OnceThereWasThisGirlWho Sat 09-Jul-16 00:33:44

wheres it gone? why is the universe makign sure i cant get any help? i have gonr to gp, crisi team, etc, had police over, they wont help me, why is mn turning against me too? oh god pleas someone be there

OnceThereWasThisGirlWho Sat 09-Jul-16 00:37:21

is it nicer for the world to pretend i dont exist? why do epople do this?why shut me out because im in pain? i feel dirty and worthless and like im unspeakable, have to be shut out because my experiences arent wha people want or something

why does the services being shite mean i get shut out elsewhere too?

why was the horrible cow allowed to stop me seeing my friend and people thnk shes nice but she controls him and hurts him and controls who he sees

why were the men allowed to hurt me and it didnt matter

RJnomore1 Sat 09-Jul-16 00:41:44

Is this it

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/feeling_depressed/2679771-Getting-close-to-the-end-and-nowhere-to-turn

OnceThereWasThisGirlWho Sat 09-Jul-16 00:53:34

Oh thank you, it diappeared, so frightend because horrible confusing things have happned to me so much xx

OnceThereWasThisGirlWho Sat 09-Jul-16 00:57:19

but itsnot on my list or in mental health ... im scared, is this a site fault or purpose? oh is that paranoid... I dont know what to think, im so sorry

Redglitter Sat 09-Jul-16 00:58:33

It's not in the mental health section. You posted it in talk

OnceThereWasThisGirlWho Sat 09-Jul-16 01:07:40

talk/feeling depressed is the Mh section?

Redglitter Sat 09-Jul-16 01:10:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Redglitter Sat 09-Jul-16 01:11:22

Sorry I see it now. It's definitely showing is it in your list now

OnceThereWasThisGirlWho Sat 09-Jul-16 01:32:15

weird, I dont understand. Now your post hidden. confused. Mayb y thread hidden? just poking rond trying to distract until fal asleep

OnceThereWasThisGirlWho Sat 09-Jul-16 01:32:41

damn this keyboard

RJnomore1 Sat 09-Jul-16 01:46:43

I hope you are ok. I have had a few wines so I can't really be of help but please remember you matter x

OnceThereWasThisGirlWho Sat 09-Jul-16 04:08:36

thank you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now