Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Citalopram Changing over months

(2 Posts)
NakedMum33and3rd Wed 15-Jun-16 16:47:02

I have been on citalopram for over four months now. Things were quite bad for the first 6 weeks and then it really levelled out and I felt amazing until the last two weeks.
My anxiety has returned and I am really lethargic again. All the aches and pains have returned.
Why would my body start to react differently after so many months?

user1473348504 Thu 08-Sep-16 17:57:57

Have you thought maybe you need to up your dose? I was taking 10MG for the first 5 months, and it was great and worked, then I started having anxiety again. I was upped to 20MG and I have been doing great. I have noticed that I am more tired and sleepy and sometimes I don't want to eat much, but I feel so much better. I have my days where it is hard, but going up a dose what the best choice. I hope all works out and hope you feel better. We are all in this together

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now