Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Feel discussing fat and fed up!

(7 Posts)
mum2benicole Fri 10-Jun-16 14:36:45

OK so starting work in a few days and have sod all to wear, I'm struggling to lose the weight after having my kids the youngest has just gone 1. I can't stand the person looking back at me when I look at myself.
How am I Kent to go shopping and look for nice things to wear to work when all I feel is discust ?
I've tryed explaining to my other half but all I get is the "here we go" .
I'm just fed up of feel like this now its got worse the past few weeks I've started taking the pill on top of the Medina coil as a boost ment to be on them for 3 month but I'm stopping them I think there making me worse or contributing in some way.
Sorry lady's I just needed to let loose xx

NanaNina Fri 10-Jun-16 22:31:39

I feel your pain, but can't understand why this is in mental health or am I missing something?

mum2benicole Sat 11-Jun-16 12:43:32

I have suffered with depression so I just thought its a mental health type of thing
As far as feelings and weight issues go or am I wrong?

AngryTigress Thu 16-Jun-16 15:44:58

You're not wrong. I feel the same way

AngryTigress Thu 16-Jun-16 15:45:42

If you wanna pm me, I'd be up for a chat smile.

I have a lot of weight to loose.

howcanikeepdoingthis Sat 18-Jun-16 20:10:21

Surely you can see the contradiction in what you have said nana? If the op is so clearly in pain how is it not a mental health issue? Everyone has physical health and everyone of course has mental health too. If the op feels herself to be disgusting, that doesnt sound a good place to be. Can you see how invalidating it is to suggest she doesnt post here? Im sorry op that you are feeling so rubbish about yourself? Have you ever thought differently? Hope work has gone well.

mum2benicole Sun 19-Jun-16 17:57:00

I've always struggled with looks and feelings towords myself its kind of come and gone over time. Hate that people can just say there's nothing wrong its all in your head bla bla bla. Works going really well loads of stairs so will surely gain fitness there.
Mental health comes in all shapes and sizes and covers such a wide field that's why I posted here because it is mental health.
Thanks for the replys everyone I just get really crapy I'm feeling better today had a long walk with the hubby and babies in the sun. Happy fathers day to all the dads out there to hope its been a lovely day for all.
Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now