Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Adult who has teenage thoughts.

(3 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

RadiatorBlues Mon 30-May-16 13:12:53

I just wish i was dead.
I am pathetic and a failure.
I hate everybody.
A simpletons thoughts. I despise myself for my disgusting useless futile worthless existence. i wish i was dead.

Tate15 Mon 30-May-16 13:27:59

Are you under any medical supervision?

Have you told your family or a GP of your thoughts?

Are you on medication?

Are you responsible for children?

Can you make an appointment to see your GP as a matter of urgency?

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 30-May-16 15:45:38

Hello OP, we are really sorry to hear you are feeling this way.

We hope you don't mind, but when these threads are flagged up to us we usually add a link to our Mental Health resources - here. You can also go to the Samaritans' website here, or email them on jo@samaritans.org. Support from other Mumsnetters is great and we really hope you will be able to take some comfort from your fellow posters, but as other MNers will tell you, it's really a good idea to seek RL help and support as well.

We also like to remind everyone that, although we're awed daily by the astonishing support our members give each other through life's trickier twists and turns, we'd always caution anyone never to give more of themselves to another poster, emotionally or financially, than they can afford to spare.

We are going to move this thread to the Mental Health section shortly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now