Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

suicidal

(12 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

magicaltoaster Sun 15-May-16 23:53:25

I cant sleep i dont know what to di im so depressed im shaking and crying and cant calm down ive been like this for hours and dont know what to do my dc is asleep in the ther room there is no one i can call but i dont kniw how to calm down. I cant carry on feeling this bad no way im sleeping tonight please tell me what i can do? I wouldnt ask if i wasnt desperate.

AnyFucker Sun 15-May-16 23:55:07

Please call the Samaritans. They are trained to help you. All the best x

MardyBra Sun 15-May-16 23:55:32

Hello my lovely. We're listening here - but have you contacted the Samaritans who are qualified to help you.

Contacts are here: www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/contact-us

pnutter Sun 15-May-16 23:57:31

Yes give the samaritans a call. They helped me. I'm sorry you are suffering it's horrible I know x

shamelessmailhack Mon 16-May-16 00:06:19

The Samaritans are awesome. Please give them a call. Please think of your DC before you do anything. This panic will pass, I promise.

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 16-May-16 00:12:02

Hi magicaltoaster,

We're so sorry you're feeling this low.

We hope you don't mind, but when these threads are flagged up to us we usually add a link to our Mental Health webguide - here. There are lots of organisations listed in it that can offer you support.

You can also go to the Samaritans' website here, or email them on jo@samaritans.org. Support from other Mumsnetters is great and we really hope you will be able to take some comfort from your fellow posters, but as other MNers will tell you, it's really a good idea to seek real life help and support as well.

We're going to move your thread over to our Mental Health topic now, just because that's a more protected space to post.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, magicaltoaster, and we really hope you start to feel better soon. flowers

ToxicCunt Mon 16-May-16 00:12:15

Call the samaritans if you want someone to listen to you. Call 111/999 if you need urgent medical attention. Failing that if you Google your mental health trust their crisis line number should be on their home page

flowers

Universeofmaterials Mon 16-May-16 00:12:17

Hi MagicalToaster

Everything is going to be okay. Just get through the next minute, then the next two minutes, then the next five minutes and keep going.

And yes call the samaritans. You can also email them from that page too...

Plus everybody's here to chat

magicaltoaster Mon 16-May-16 01:45:45

Thank you everyone, thank u so much. I really appreciate the support ust having someone who cares is helpful. i have a calmed a bit, still got this horrible pain in my stomach like ive been punched and i feel sick and exhausted from all the crying but i dont think i will kill myself, at least not tonight, the mania has dissipated abit.

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 16-May-16 09:05:19

Hi magicaltoaster,

We're so glad to hear that you're feeling a little better. Please keep posting here - there are lots of people who know how you're feeling and want to help.

Please do look into some of the organisations listed in our webguide. We know that the Depression Alliance has helped a lot of people - they've set up a group called Friends in Need as a way for people affected by depression, or supporting someone with depression, to talk online and meet up with groups in their local area.

If your feelings could be related to post-natal depression, there's a brilliant organisation called PANDAS which provides pre- and post-natal depression advice and support.

We really hope you're okay. flowers

magicaltoaster Mon 16-May-16 09:48:12

Thank you, it is coming and going in waves but i managed to shower and get dc to school so feel like i can do something, work in a minuite, not really up for it, but cant afford not to go. fingers crossed will survive it. Thank u for being there last night

pnutter Mon 16-May-16 18:44:10

How you feeling today magical?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now