Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

No idea where I am

(3 Posts)
namechangeformypost Mon 14-Mar-16 21:36:09

I've tried to figure out whether I have depression, aniexty, PTSD, I just don't know
I'm very lonely, I know that much. I only have my DP for company. We have a 2 year old boy, who we love to bits but it's been anything other than easy
I have no energy, no desire to live, I can barely get out of bed sometimes, I call myself names, I hate going out on my own, just before I leave the house my heart starts beating and i constantly think about whether I'm going to be a nuisance to cars by trying to cross the road, I don't laugh at things anymore, I'm just existing, life has no colour or meaning
I have no confidence, no beliefs, my body is a mess, my house is a mess, I cry constantly, I talk to myself just so I have company
I'm a shell of the person I once used to be
Very scared to go to my GP as they tried to section me last time sad

Marchate Mon 14-Mar-16 23:44:16

Okay, I can understand your fear. But you do need medical help, urgently

Do you have contact with a health visitor you trust?

Room101isWhereIUsedToLive Mon 14-Mar-16 23:52:10

They tried but they didn't. Go and talk to them, you need help and probably medication. And therapy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now