Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I am not coping today

(5 Posts)
BertieBotts Tue 08-Jul-14 09:37:34

I hate being me and I want to be someone else.

I'm having a total meltdown because I can't even make a simple list of the tasks I'm supposed to achieve in a day. I'm so sick of being told I need to be less lazy, more organised, more motivated. I AM TRYING. I don't know how to be these things.

I'm not going to harm myself but I don't want to be here any more. I don't know how to do it, I want to go home.

I need someone to help me get a grip of myself.

BertieBotts Tue 08-Jul-14 09:39:47

OK. Friend is calling in 10 minutes. I'm going to go for a smoke and a shower and hopefully that will help.

Queenofknickers Tue 08-Jul-14 11:32:48

Hope friends call helped. Not much advice as I am in bed feeling same but sending you some fellowship and love

BertieBotts Tue 08-Jul-14 11:36:30

Thanks Queen flowers It did. Still feeling a bit wobbly but much better now, able to make a plan.

Also realised that I'm probably over hormonal due to change of pill sad Feel a bit silly now.

Queenofknickers Tue 08-Jul-14 11:44:54

Not silly - doesn't matter what the cause is. Glad you feeling bit better thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now