Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I get vibes

(11 Posts)
airborne1 Sun 11-May-14 18:13:05

I get vibes that some people are lizards. I don't think, I feel so.

milkwasabadchoice Sun 11-May-14 22:12:21

Should you talk to your mental healthcare professional? Sounds like you need some help with this.

airborne1 Mon 12-May-14 06:06:35

I think I am projecting my bad feelings to these people and therefore I get the vibes. Anybody else getting vibes?

airborne1 Mon 12-May-14 15:26:18

I want to sell my pram but afraid to answer to enquiries in case the interested person is a lizard.

LastingLight Mon 12-May-14 18:36:23

Do you mean lizard literally or figuratively?

airborne1 Mon 12-May-14 19:11:54

They are lizards inside. Today was hard. I got loads of Lizard wibes.

LastingLight Tue 13-May-14 07:35:29

I agree with milkwasabadchoice that you need some help. Are you under the care of a mental health professional that you can contact? Otherwise please go and discuss this with your gp.

airborne1 Tue 13-May-14 10:32:34

I will start therapy soon. I hope I can discuss about my projection there. I have psych but I see her rarely.

I am still interested if others get vibes of some sort, too.

airborne1 Tue 13-May-14 19:03:40

Today has been better smile. I still get vibes but the frequency was much less than yesterday.

SaucyJack Wed 14-May-14 00:27:17

I get tarantulas. I don't specifically think anyone is a tarantula- it's just like a much greatly increased awareness of their existence- as tho the air is permeated with an aura of tarantularyness. I see them sometimes too.

airborne1 Wed 14-May-14 07:12:00

That's interesting SaucyJack. Is there times you feel them more? I feel the vibes a lot when I am angry. Therefore thinking I am projecting my anger.
How did the tarantulas came to your mind? I was told that some people are them by a voice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now