Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Help

(256 Posts)
HugAndRoll Tue 25-Mar-14 21:16:47

Help I am having a mental breakdown. I need help. I've been self harming, have a plan to kill myself but not a timeline. I have a GP appointment on Friday but I don't think I can wait that long. I don't know what to do.

I posted a little while ago under a name change slipperyslopetodestruction but I can't be bothered to change now. I don't care anymore.

HugAndRoll Wed 28-May-14 00:31:41

Why do feelings exist? I often wish I couldn't feel anything, then at least I wouldn't feel pain and despair.

HugAndRoll Fri 16-May-14 17:59:34

The move went well thank you but very tiring. I've unpacked the important things today so it looks more like a home than a storage unit but I'll be sorting bits and bobs for a while I think.

PolterGoose Fri 16-May-14 11:36:50

How was the move? How are you?

flowers

HugAndRoll Wed 14-May-14 14:49:02

Thank you smile.

PolterGoose Wed 14-May-14 14:46:25

You've done well then, nearly there, very good luck for tomorrow flowers

HugAndRoll Wed 14-May-14 14:16:47

Too much.

thanks I'll be glad when it's done.

HugAndRoll Wed 14-May-14 14:16:22

Clothes, some toys and the bathroom things so not to

PolterGoose Wed 14-May-14 14:00:27

Banana boxes are good, supermarkets always have loads. Also those 10p bags for life are surprisingly sturdy for stuff that isn't breakable. Have you got much left to do?

brew

HugAndRoll Wed 14-May-14 13:57:57

No I don't have to be out of the house tomorrow but I have personal reasons why I mentally need to be.

Ex said he'd help if he can get the day off but he's still not sure he can.

I've run out of boxes and still have things to pack. I have way too many things.

PolterGoose Wed 14-May-14 07:26:43

Do you have to be out the house tomorrow, is the sale completing? If not then you have a contingency. Would your ex help, as it his his children too who are moving?

I am sure though that if people have said they'll help, they will smile

HugAndRoll Wed 14-May-14 00:34:16

I'm panicking. I only have two friends who have said they'd help me move. If they let me down for whatever reason I'm screwed. Can you take a sofa upstairs on your own?

My family are useless and most of my friends have abandoned me. I really don't know what to do. I can't afford to use a full on removal service and it's probably too late for me to get one anyway.

It's likely I'm worrying for no reason as I have no reason to believe my friends will let me down. It's still a worry though.

HugAndRoll Tue 13-May-14 21:08:22

There should. grin

PolterGoose Tue 13-May-14 20:07:39

grin

There should be a SW meet up soon wink

HugAndRoll Tue 13-May-14 20:05:32

Thank you. I will be back in the G&C this weekend. Save me a nice cold southern comfort lime and lemonade.

PolterGoose Tue 13-May-14 18:37:27

I'm sure you're far more organised and motivated than you think grin

Get your arse in gear and start that new life, sending virtual brew and cake to keep you going.

And don't forget the G&C threads smile

HugAndRoll Tue 13-May-14 16:27:03

A kick up the backside I think. I signed the contract for the flat today but haven't done anything else for the move as our occupational therapy department had an open day for their toy and sensory library. I would like to get ds1 a blackout tent as he has to share a room with ds2 in the new place and it would give him somewhere to hide out when e has sensory overload.

I'm trying to get all my washing done ready to pack including bedding as I'm not sure if the flat has space for a tumble dryer. I hope it does.

Packing also needs to recomence or I'll be panicking tomorrow.

PolterGoose Tue 13-May-14 06:24:00

What would help?

HugAndRoll Mon 12-May-14 22:56:44

It's amazing how depression has turned me into the world's biggest procrastinator. It's such an effort to do anything and I have a to do list as long as my arm. I need a nudge in the right direction.

HugAndRoll Sat 10-May-14 19:02:28

It is. It's a street over from the most supportive person in my life so location is great for me. Thank you, I've lost so many people from my life moving is going to be hard as I don't really have much help. Never mind.

PolterGoose Sat 10-May-14 08:21:34

That's quick, is it where you want to live? Good luck moving smile

HugAndRoll Fri 09-May-14 22:17:45

Some good news, I got the flat! I move on Thursday so after the open house tomorrow I'll start packing.

PolterGoose Fri 09-May-14 09:35:41

brew and cake

The cleaning the house is part of the path to your new life, stick some music on and get to it, a room at a time, maybe set a timer for 15 minutes a room, I find that makes me get more done.

Don't forget to get your med's, don't leave it too late.

HugAndRoll Fri 09-May-14 09:27:18

I took my one pill this morning. The boys didn't sleep so I'm exhausted and irritable. I'm going to the pharmacy later to see if I can get an emergency prescription.

I have to scrub the house today for viewings tomorrow but I don't have the energy. All I seem to do is whinge.

PolterGoose Fri 09-May-14 07:01:17

Can you get an emergency GP appointment or prescription today? Can you ring the crisis team?

How are you feeling this morning?

(((hugs)))

HugAndRoll Thu 08-May-14 23:39:03

I'm doing badly tonight. Haven't taken meds, got one left until Monday night. Feel very down. Accidentally burned myself earlier, I'm glad. I like the pain. I have strong urges to cut and just want this all to stop.

I feel so lonely but don't want H back. I just need someone's hand to hold.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now