Note: Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk, so this is not necessarily the best place to seek help if you're feeling seriously distressed or suicidal. Mumsnet cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice and support.

struggling a bit

(10 Posts)
starshaker Sun 19-Jan-14 16:46:33

finding things really hard at the moment. The preliminary hearing is at the end of the month. I know he will plead not guilty then i will need to stand in front of people and tell them all what he did to me. I need a tattoo but i know i will need it more after. I cant sleep and everything is making me cry. Its too hard

starshaker Sun 19-Jan-14 17:33:21

none of that makes any sense.

starshaker Sun 19-Jan-14 23:18:08

I now dont have anybody to talk to. My best friend has made it clear she doesnt even see it as an issue and ive obviously been annoying my other half because he doesnt want me talking about it either. He says going on about it will consume me but ive kept it to myself for years and that didnt help either. Maybe its best if i just shut up and say nothing. Why should other people have to deal with my shit.

starshaker Mon 20-Jan-14 10:33:41

I want everything to stop. I dont want to do this anymore.

starshaker Mon 20-Jan-14 15:09:20

This thread just shows how pathetic my life has got. Today i went to my doctor and was told "you really should have expected this when your reported it" Hes right, i should have known. Its my own fault all these thoughts are in my head. When i was driving i thought how easy it would be just to hit something but thats would cause other people problems. I ran through my head what would happen with my children. They have nobody else so i need to stay around for them. I wish they had a better family, a better mum

mouse26 Mon 20-Jan-14 19:04:13

Hi starshaker,

I'm sorry you're having such a bad time at the moment. I think it helps a lot to be able to talk about what's on your mind. Is there any way you can get a doctor to refer you for some counselling? Maybe see a different doctor to the one you saw already. I realise it takes a while on the nhs,, maybe you're already waiting, but keep pushing for the help xx

selfdestructivelady Mon 20-Jan-14 19:08:07

Hi star shaker do you want to talk about what he did to you?

LEMmingaround Mon 20-Jan-14 19:16:32

Bless you, you sound consumed by anxiety, i know how thoughts can run away with you at times like this. Are you on any medication at all?

starshaker Mon 20-Jan-14 19:31:28

No medication the doctor said it would just be a band aid and didn't feel medication was the way to go. The slightest thing makes me cry.

starshaker Mon 20-Jan-14 19:33:25

I need to be ok later when dp calls. I don't want him to know how I'm feeling. I don't want to drag him down too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now