Note: Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk, so this is not necessarily the best place to seek help if you're feeling seriously distressed or suicidal. Mumsnet cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice and support.

cant do it

(5 Posts)
kelly21 Tue 12-Nov-13 15:30:21

just dont know what to do i am sitting upstairs crying while my amazing well behaved 3 year old is down stairs why do i struggle so much i love her but dont want to be a mum i am dreading after christmas when i will have 2 doctors cant help medication or talking dosnt help my life is such a mess

AdmiralData Tue 12-Nov-13 15:57:46

I am really sorry for the way you're feeling OP. I am not sure what advice as such I can give but didn't want to read and run. Do you have a partner who can provide emotional support? Do you have any triggers for your feelings?

Sorry you're feeling so bad kelly21, are you all by yourself or do you have any RL support? (That isn't a doctor).

Hope you feel better soon

kelly21 Tue 12-Nov-13 16:37:37

i havent seen my partner in nearly 7 weeks after he got violent i am staying with my mum but i just want to feel normal and look after my daughter not relie on my mum

AdmiralData Tue 12-Nov-13 16:52:44

Kelly21, if you feel as bad as you describe you will need to rely on someone for some support or you wont find it easy to have the 'normality' you want imho. Be it your mum, friend or even a gp? You will need to talk about how you are feeling and discuss a plan of action to make you feel more secure I think. Good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now