Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I am in a bad way

(33 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Sharpkat Sat 05-Oct-13 11:01:53

Not sure what to do. Called everyone in my phone and no-one wants to see me.

I am so on the edge. No trigger. No nothing.

Sharpkat Mon 07-Oct-13 17:09:04

Called my GP but they have not got back to me.

Failing rapidly.

FavoriteThings Mon 07-Oct-13 17:19:12

I had a look at JulieMumsnet's links. But not sure they are the ones you really need. I dont know what you think?

www.mumsnet.com/campaigns/we-believe-you-mumsnet-rape-awareness-campaign

I have linked this, in case this is of any help to you. Some of the stuff you can do over the phone, so dont have to see anyone.

SnowyMouse Mon 07-Oct-13 17:45:55

(((( Sharpkat )))) talk if you need to.

Sharpkat Mon 07-Oct-13 18:52:47

No call from GP again xxx

FavoriteThings Mon 07-Oct-13 19:07:55

I do not know what sort of GP system you have. I presume it varies in every area. I think we still have an out of hours system.
Do you have that system?

SnowyMouse Mon 07-Oct-13 19:18:40

Could you try your out of hours GP?

Mummyoftheyear Mon 07-Oct-13 22:04:24

Did you find my PM? Just take it one day at a time. Hope you're ok tonight and managed to get through the day. It will get easier.

HoopHopes Mon 07-Oct-13 22:17:41

If you phone gp now you will get the number for your out of hours gp so you can phone them. Tell them you need to see a gp due to mental health issues and they should see you tonight. You will get a long list of standard questions everyone gets asked whether they have an ear infection, tonsillitis or whatever. Just tell them you need to speak to a trained nurse or dr and insist on it. They will call you back and should offer you an appointment tonight.

Failing that phone gp's tomorrow and insist on an urgent appointment for any gp on Tuesday. Some towns have walk in centres where you just turn up, take a ticket and wait your turn if that is another option for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now