Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Headspace

(4 Posts)
UnicornsPooGlitter Sun 15-Sep-13 22:04:56

Thanks Zing - I'm okay at the moment. I've struggled with depression and anxiety all of my adult life. I finally went to my GP last year, and I was referred for CBT. It kindof helped. I didn't (and still don't) want to take antidepressants though. I really want meditation to help, and it actually seems to smile.

Thanks Misty, I'll check out that thread.

MistyB Sun 15-Sep-13 20:45:04

This thread was started in July, but there might be some thoughts on there worth reading.

ZingWantsCake Sun 15-Sep-13 02:26:40

sorry to hear you are struggling!thanks

I don't have the app.

I had counselling when I had anxiety and panic attacks it really helped. have you contacted your GP about these things?

UnicornsPooGlitter Sat 14-Sep-13 20:48:11

I just wondered whether anyone has tried the Headspace app for mindfulness / meditation?

I've been doing it for a week or so, and I think it might be part of the answer to my anxiety and depression. I just need to decide how to go forward now, and wondered if anyone had any advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now