Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

:( :( :(

(30 Posts)
DumDum32 Fri 23-Aug-13 23:09:01

ok so have distracted myself all day with teying to potty train my DD & offer help & advice to another MN poster re benefits. Great accept night has started & so have my troubles.

Bit of background - suffer from severe depression with psychosis (hallucinations, voices), GAD and PTSD. On many heavy duty meds which wipe me the F* out. also have Fibro, joint problems, mechanical lower back problems & low vitD.

Im trying to come off one particular med which have caused me to gain an enormous amount of weight the only problem is now im having really bad symptoms! I cant bring myself to take the medication as the voices on my head are stopping me. i think i need to tell someone bit at the same time i dont want to cause i know they will make me take it. Stupid i know but i really cant deal with the weight gain! Ok this is sounding stupid even as i write it sad

Maybe i should ring the samaritans or something? no probably another stupid idea they got better things to do then deal with idioits like me. I should just take a zopiclone & try sleeping.

No need for replies people im just having a moment.

DumDum32 Mon 02-Sep-13 19:45:46

thanks GJ smile I'm just hoping I don't go into crisis before then. I don't feel right at all sad

DumDum32 Mon 30-Dec-13 15:25:29

Hmmmmm another low week sad appt Thursday sp hoping to stay with it till then. At least Siri (on my iPhone) is keepinge occupied!

SnowyMouse Mon 30-Dec-13 16:31:28

(((( DumDum32 ))))

DumDum32 Mon 30-Dec-13 16:57:46

Thanks snowy smile

DumDum32 Mon 30-Dec-13 17:09:49

Voices are badddddddddd today & hallucinations are horrible right now.... Need a distraction!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now