Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Don't enjoy living any more...

(8 Posts)
ArgyMargy Wed 21-Aug-13 22:19:04

They would not be better off. Hang in there.

TheRoundTable Wed 21-Aug-13 22:17:17

I really hope that you feel better soon, even if a little. I am sorry that you are finding life difficult now.

Please take care of yourself first. You are worth it.

First thing is to get your prescription renewed. Everything else can wait for a bit.

When you're back on track with them things may well start to look a bit clearer. No quick fixes but you'll feel more like tackling things one by one.

There is a point, you just can't see it through this fog at the moment.

MrsWolowitz Wed 21-Aug-13 20:12:12

Thank you for being kind.

DfanjoUnchained Wed 21-Aug-13 20:09:35

Don't worry about cleaning right now, your health is important. You are feeling like this because you don't have your meds. That is your first priority.

Tomorrow morning is a new day, wake up and get a repeat prescription then take baby steps - do a couple of things around the house - sort a few bills after lunch then put a load of laundry on then the next day do a couple of more tasks.

I find if I think about all the things that need doing it can feel very overwhelming and I want to hide under my bed, but if I make a plan for everyday a few things to do, it becomes manageable.

Please look after yourself first x

MrsWolowitz Wed 21-Aug-13 19:24:48

I have bipolar.

I'm on meds but have run out. Really need to get another prescription but what's the point?

I have hypothyroidism too and have run out of meds too.

I'm so useless and chaotic. I'm never on top of the cleaning, bills, washing, ironing and now I can't even sort out my own prescriptions.

DfanjoUnchained Wed 21-Aug-13 18:39:31

So sorry you're feeling so down sad it sounds like its all getting on top of you.

Have you seen your Gp - are you on meds?

Do you walk regularly? This does help, even just a quick walk when things seem too much.

Also B Vitamins are vital in energy and good mental health/mood

How long have you felt like this?

MrsWolowitz Wed 21-Aug-13 16:32:04

It's too fucking hard.

Kids whining. I shout at them. Too tired to be a good mum.

DH is so thick. I though us not being intellectual equals wouldn't bother me but it does.

Dog shits and pisses everywhere, hate him. He was toilet trained but now just fucking isn't.

No money.

Everything is a fucking struggle and I'm so exhausted by the drudgery of it.

What's the point?

There is no point. They'd all be better off anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now