Note: Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk, so this is not necessarily the best place to seek help if you're feeling seriously distressed or suicidal. Mumsnet cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice and support.

DH caught me counting pills.

(10 Posts)
Crawling Tue 20-Aug-13 23:01:22

Stupid auto correct op not opinion.

Crawling Tue 20-Aug-13 23:00:31

It's ok 're reading my opinion I can see exactly why you were confused grin

DrinkFeckArseGirls Tue 20-Aug-13 22:34:40

My apologies blush.

Crawling Tue 20-Aug-13 20:55:48

They were actually anti psychotics.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Tue 20-Aug-13 20:44:12

Sorry, I get it now. I thought they were ADs but I see they are sleeping pills? No surprise he was scared but shouting does not help. Hope he calms down and apologises.

Crawling Tue 20-Aug-13 17:01:39

Because I have a history of failed suicide attempts. I can see his point but now I'm really feeling anxious.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Tue 20-Aug-13 11:38:15

Oh gosh, what a crap reaction from him. sad Why is he so against them being in the house?

Crawling Mon 19-Aug-13 23:18:01

Thanks sirboobalot No he doesn't understand and he's making things worse by screaming and shouting.

SirBoobAlot Mon 19-Aug-13 22:55:12

Oh Crawling sad I understand, I have a box of them for the same reason, and know the calm it supplies... Is he able to understand this at all?

Hand holding. x

Crawling Mon 19-Aug-13 22:50:27

He has flushed them and is shouting at me. I have tried to explain that I have them stored as a kind of safety net I know they are tethered and that makes me happy.Because I know if things get to bad I have a way out.

Now I'm really panicking and having anxiety as he has taken my safety net away.I was counting them to calm myself as I've had a very bad day and just knowing they are there makes me feel better iyswim.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now