Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Took too many tablets last night... (trigger--mention of rape)

(4 Posts)
holstenlips Wed 17-Jul-13 16:46:23

Well done. I feel rubbish myself today so I do sympathise . Hope they can reassure you x

dontrunwithscissors Wed 17-Jul-13 16:28:12

Phoned the CMHT and waiting for a call back....

holstenlips Wed 17-Jul-13 14:54:28

Im in a dark place myself so not that well placed to advise you but I would say get some advice just have a chat with your cpn maybe hope you feel better soon or at the very least keep talking on here

dontrunwithscissors Wed 17-Jul-13 12:27:29

I've not been sleeping well again and my mood is plummeting. I've started having nightmares again that are waking me up. Last night, it was of a rape that happened many years ago. I woke up and for a while it continued--if that makes sense? I wasn't sure whether it was real or not for a bit.

I was so distraught and panicking and tired. I had spoken to a CPN yesterday, who advised me to split the zopliclone dose so that I could take some if I woke up through the night. Except that I was so upset I took 6 x 7.5mg. The joint pain was raging so I also took 6 co-codamol. (I think. I'm not 100% of the co-codamol, atlhough I'm sure I took some.) I know that was stupid--it was very much on the spur of the moment as I was so upset. I must have zonked out and just woke up a bit ago. I'm feeling very unsteady on my feet and just not with it.

I don't know what to do. I don't think I've taken enough to do any damage. I'm worried that if I say anything, they will think I did it to hurt myself, which I didn't.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now