Note: Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk, so this is not necessarily the best place to seek help if you're feeling seriously distressed or suicidal. Mumsnet cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice and support.

Please... I just have to get through today...

(28 Posts)
TheBrideToBe Sun 14-Jul-13 20:16:15

That's it. I just have to get through today. Tomorrow I'll pull myself together and I'll do all the things that need doing. Tomorrow dp will be here, but I can't call him today, it's his stag do, and he deserves to have fun.

I can't stop crying. I'm so stressed. I'm hallucinating.

Tomorrow I'll start fighting again. But please help me get through today. I'm so nearly there.

elfycat Mon 15-Jul-13 19:07:58

Glad to see you're feeling better now. Your DP sounds lovely - a keeper I'd say wink

weirdthing Mon 15-Jul-13 20:55:32

Glad things are better today!

TheBrideToBe Mon 15-Jul-13 22:15:09

Thanks again. I can't believe what a change a few hours can make.

It's also amazing the difference a few kind words on a screen can make too. Words on a screen can be a powerful thing when you're lost.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now