Note: Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk, so this is not necessarily the best place to seek help if you're feeling seriously distressed or suicidal. Mumsnet cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice and support.

Worried that I may have depression and this may mean I will always fail

(26 Posts)
FedUpCantKickoff Sun 23-Jun-13 19:34:10

I've got a lot going on. A lovely partner, but I'm scared to talk to him about how I am feeling, an abusive ex. Been signed off for stress but work pressurising me to go back early.
Have been reading the samaritans website :-(

FedUpCantKickoff Mon 01-Jul-13 20:54:41

Mainly feelings of failure. GP said stay off work. Have been back and now feeling worse. Really not in a good place have not been able to post for a while. Finding it hard to express exactly how I feel. I was quite confident and enjoying my work. Now I'm not at all and this has branched out to other areas - home, hobbies. I'm really struggling sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now