Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

So desperate

(729 Posts)
GracieLoo Fri 03-May-13 23:54:14

I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't care or wasn't scared but I am, and i don't know whats happening to me. I've started taking an od and I can't stop taking them, I don't care anymore, i'm tired of this, disappointing people and letting them down.

cjel Sun 23-Jun-13 11:56:13

Gracie, sorry you feel so bad but even in the crap you have sorted dd and tidied. Amazing lady. Put the tv or radio (i like radio 2 on sundays) on and stay in bed have a well earned duvet day. Would obviously miss you if thread was removed and please don't do it because you feel some sort of responsibilty to our feelings. Hope you feel better again soonxx

TheSilveryPussycat Sun 23-Jun-13 13:50:24

What yams and cjel said. Not surprising you are tired, I need a lot of naps even when well, the duvet can be a good friend. Sending hugs and warmest wishes xx

cjel Sun 23-Jun-13 19:13:30

hey gracie how you doing?x

jitterbug85 Sat 29-Jun-13 23:56:06

Hi gracie I've been following your thread for a while but never had any sound advice or experience in which I could share with you. I'm concerned its been a few days since you lasted posted in here. I really hope your Ok and come back to use this thread to vent and work through your thoughts and emotions soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now