Note: Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk, so this is not necessarily the best place to seek help if you're feeling seriously distressed or suicidal. Mumsnet cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice and support.

Sleeping tablets etc

(4 Posts)

I have sleeping tablets (zolpidem) I find them a lifesaver tbh. Really really help me sleep.

Crawling Wed 24-Apr-13 11:12:21

I also take clonazepam but im still not sleeping.

Crawling Wed 24-Apr-13 11:11:47

I have trazodone long term which is a anti depressant which makes you sleep i found It great.

theobeo Wed 24-Apr-13 10:03:01

Morning all - I have been sleeping very badly (even before i went back on the citalopram) I can get off to sleep but I wake up at around 3.30am and then toss and turn before the alarm goes off at 7.15 to get the boys up for school. I have been taking Nytol which used to work a treat but it seems to have lost it effect.
Also with the anxiety this time I feel like I am shaking all the time - I feel nauseous and was sick this morning but had very little to bring up (sorry tmi!) as my appetite is very poor at the moment - I am struggling to eat very much which is amazing to me as I usually a pig!!
I will see my gp on Friday and hoping she gives me some sleeping tablets for the short term - anyone had any success on these? xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now