Note: Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk, so this is not necessarily the best place to seek help if you're feeling seriously distressed or suicidal. Mumsnet cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice and support.

Will I ever learn to live my own life again :(

(4 Posts)
Summer115 Sat 13-Apr-13 04:43:09

When you feel boring, you can hang out with your friends. And you can join some associations to enrich your life.

treadingwater123 Thu 11-Apr-13 22:49:19

Thankyou for responding
It's shit isn't it I'm a little better this week in that I can think about buying some food for the kids without panicking at the sheer pressure of it
But the thought if the multitasking treadmill that is my life is so scary

And everyone around me seems bored by my suffering sad

Unfortunatelyanxious Thu 11-Apr-13 09:02:36

Yes I know what you mean.
The life I should be living means I should be sat at a desk interacting with probably fifty people today. Going for lunch with my work colleague and typing minutes up tonight of a voluntary job I usually do as their regular meeting was last night. Instead I'm sat in bed tired from not sleeping properly and wondering if I can even be bothered to get dressed.

Your not alone

treadingwater123 Wed 10-Apr-13 21:52:37

Or have I gone forever?
I feel like I don't know how to be me anymore can any relate to that?
Don't even know what to say just know that I never imagine life would be so empty for me and wondering what the point is

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now