Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Guilt

(3 Posts)
Spikeytree Wed 10-Apr-13 20:34:04

Thank you Willow. I'm sorry you feel like this too.

I do everything I have to do, I just feel like I don't do anything well. I feel guilty about everything in my life. I also feel guilty about things I see in the news or on the television. When I go to bed I can't sleep because I am thinking about all the things I've done wrong during the day. I'm just so tired.

Willow36 Wed 10-Apr-13 16:42:35

I'm the same. I have a lot to feel guilty about. It kills me. I'm trying to find ways to stop the guilt as it's ruining my life. I'm no closer to finding a solution.

I think the first thing for you to do would be to sit down, chill and make a list. Then prioritise the list. Things that can wait, wait.

Try not to be so hard on yourself too. Hugs.

Spikeytree Tue 09-Apr-13 20:22:49

Does anyone else feel guilty all the time? I never seem to have enough time to do everything I have to do to a good enough standard. I feel like I just run to stand still and I feel so guilty about everything. Nothing I do is as good as it should be and I just feel so guilty that I let everyone down all of the time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now